When you face a difficult legal or business issue, it’s very easy to feel uncertain, worried, and unsure of where to turn for help.
I’m on your side – and I can help.
Winery, vineyard and hospitality businesses should thrive, and working in this industry should be worry free. That’s why I keep my attention on the legal issues that you face on a daily basis, such as liquor liability laws and beverage distribution, to make sure you never feel a roadblock in your continued success.
Fully prepared to represent you in any legal situation or help you with legal counsel to understand the complexities of your business, I focus on issues specific to the wine, vineyard and hospitality industries. You benefit from full personal attention, understanding, and counsel you can understand, because I speak your language.
You’ll never feel helpless in the face of a legal issue again. I’ll be at your side.
Winery and Hospitality Law
As you operate your winery, vineyard or hospitality business, you’ll inevitably encounter contract agreements, disputes, and other legal issues.
My common-sense approach as a corporate law attorney means you always understand what’s happening and what comes next, even in the most complex issues. Your operations will be smooth from start to finish.
You benefit from winery, vineyard and hospitality law expertise, including:
- Contracts and agreements
- Contract disputes and complex negotiation
- Business formation/LLC start-ups
- Independent contracts
- Confidentiality agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Purchase Agreements/Distributorship agreements
- Trademark License Contracts/Copyright Agreements
- Insurance Risk Assessment
- Change in Ownership and Succession Planning
- Limited Winery Licensing and Restaurant Liquor Licensing
- Federal Alcohol Tobbaco Trade Bureau Regulatory Actions
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Regulatory Actions
Enforcement and Compliance Defense
The wine, vineyard and hospitality industries are subject to complicated federal, state and local laws, with new ones cropping up daily. The success of your business depends on complying.
As your venture grows and develops, I ensure you have the right preventative measures in place for the future and represent you in case of dispute.
You benefit from enforcement and compliance defense, including:
- Regulatory agency representation
- Federal, state, and municipal compliance requirements
- Policy implementation
- Preventative measures
- Licensing and permitting, including retail satellite license and Pennsylvania liquor license
- Premise liability
Labor and Employment
The wine, vineyard and hospitality industries involve numerous employment issues, from simple non-disclosure agreements to business succession.
You’ll get the proper policies you need in place to protect your venture, and achieve the confidence that you comply with state and federal employment requirements, including:
- Non-compete/Non-solicitation agreements
- Executive compensation agreements
- Separation agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Independent contractor agreements and seasonal labor
- Employment practices
- Alcohol, beverage and tobacco procedures
- Breach of contract claims
- Arbitration and mediation
In-House Counsel Service
Sometimes, you have questions that need fast answers or want to know what you should do in a specific situation. Now you can benefit from one person ready to respond to all your in-house counsel needs.
With individually tailored advice and solutions for a business that runs smoothly, you enjoy in-house counsel services that make sure you have the advice you need, when you need it, including:
- Legal services for start-ups
- Legal services for entrepreneur companies
- Legal services for small to mid-size businesses
- Legal services for family oriented businesses
- Business formation
- Contract drafting and review
- Licensing and Brand Strategy
Your winery, vineyard or hospitality business brand is critical to your philosophy, marketing, and ultimately your success. That means your brand needs protection, and you need legal counsel as you navigate business and regulatory issues.
Protect your brand identity and business assets through licensing and brand strategies, including:
- Brand and content licensing
- Draft and review of licensing agreements
- Website Audit Review